Optional Reading for this lesson:
Startup Owner's Manual
- pp. 176-179
- pp. 257-270
- pp. 429-459
- What are the metrics that matter for your business model?
- Did anything change about Value Proposition, Customers/Users, Channel, Customer Relations?
In this lesson, we will learn about:
- How Do You Make Money
- Revenue Streams and Price
- Direct and Ancillary Models
- Common Startup Mistakes
- Market Types and Pricing
- Single and Multiple Side Markets
- Revenue First Companies
- Market Size and Share
Optional Exercises for this lesson:
- Test pricing in front of 100 customers on the web, 15 customer non-web
- What’s the revenue model strategy?
- What are the pricing tactics?
- Draw a diagram of payment flows